Thursday, October 18, 2012

OOTD: Movie & Mall Date

The one perk, well only perk really, of having 7 a.m. volleyball practice is that I have the whole afternoon to do what I want. Instead of doing laundry or cleaning like I should, I took the opportunity to get together with a friend for lunch, some light shopping (more on that later), and a movie (Pitch Perfect). BTW, go see that movie if you have the chance. It's really funny. Rebel Wilson absolutely kills it. But I loved all the singing because I can't carry a tune to save my life. So this afternoon date gave me an actual reason to wear clothes that didn't include sneakers, sweatpants, and my practice t-shirts. That's been my near daily outfit for the past two months. Anyway, it was a dreary fall day here so layers were what's in order. I went with my new favorite cardigan, a bright scarf, and a great fitting pair of jeans.

Excuse the picture quality. Fitting Room yet again.      
Cardigan: Marshall's
Scarf: Small shop in Arizona
Jeans: American Eagle 
Booties: Old Navy
Watch: Fossil
Chainlink Bracelet: LOFT

I own this scarf in two other colors. This time of year chances are I am wearing one of them. I just love scarves. They add interest to any basic outfit. So that's another one of my everyday outfits. Nothing too exciting, but my life doesn't really call for anything too crazy.

Until next time

AJ   

1 comment:

  1. I heart your blog!
    I'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete