Thursday, October 4, 2012

LOFT Sale Goodies

So LOFT had a big sale yesterday in stores. Being an avid LOFT shopper and an even bigger sale shopper, there was no way I wasn't going to stop in to see what I could find. There were so many things I wanted or had my eye on, so I found all those things plus a few more and headed to the fitting room. Well needless to say, many of the things I thought I would love just simply didn't work on me. My short stature was definitely working against me. Everything seemed to be cut for someone taller and less top-heavy than me. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. With that said I did find a few things that I loved.
LOFT belt 

I had my eye on this haircalf belt as well as the leopard print one. However the store was sold out of my size in leopard. I happened to find this one finding on a sale rack for an extra 60% off. Well, for $8, this belt was definitely coming home with me. As an added bonus, I wore it to coach my volleyball game and all the girls on my team loved it. Teenage girl approved- works for me! 


This bracelet is sold out online and I thought sold out in stores too. However, I found it hiding out in a container with other sale pieces. I had been searching for a  chain link bracelet that wasn't crazy heavy and the scale fit my wrists. This fit the bill perfectly. It lays flat on arm and doesn't slide around too much. Plus, for only $8, which is about 1/10th the price as other bracelets I had my eye on it's now mine. 
 

LOFT t shirt


























This tee was a total impulse buy. I just grabbed it off the rack as a throw on. Well I ended up loving it more than anything else I tried on. It's a step above my everyday t-shirt uniform that I wear. The cropped sleeves with adorable button detail are just the right length on me. And the striped chiffon overlay with the polka dot pattern under it is an unexpected twist. I can see this tee getting lots of wear this fall and into the winter. Here's a close-up of the patterns. 


Well those are the three pieces I bought. I spent under $40, which is great when the full retail price of this trio is just under $120. That wasn't a pricetag I could handle. 1/3 of that I will gladly pay though. 

Until next time,

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment